Sunday, May 15, 2011

Going to marry that person

find a girl to do my wife, she is not too skinny, can be a little fat, health is good.
find a girl to do my wife, not too be home, to washing beds, cucumber salad on the line would do, if the tomatoes would be the incredible fried eggs.
find a girl to do my wife, not too innocent girl will be understanding, like my concern for her, she will care for me next time to time.
find a girl to do my wife, do not expect too soft, not too big on the line temper, not old to a wife, not because men and cut off his own circle of friends, as long as that bottom line, do not play fast and loose, some of my feelings on the line professionals.
find a girl to do my wife, no more intelligent, can be a little simple-minded, have their own ability to judge, less dry point Simpleton good thing to find a girl to do
wife, have the ability to do more for me have confidence, to appreciate my ability, even if she was earning more than I will give me enough self-esteem.
find a girl a wife, no more than pure before, unless it is not the first time, there can be, there was history, but with me, will not the old thinking about other people, not old and I take than others.
find a girl to do his wife, will accept my good, my bad, my family, so this raw enough!

can not simply look at appearance, understand you, love you, understand what is done is the most important! Zhang handsome face not only love you can you do? For their future happiness! In order to talk to talk about a marriage of love!
girl you want to listen up: do not have to marry the person must be tall and thin but clean

do not have to marry the man of gold, but there must be a handsome addition of intelligent mind and motivated -
will marry the person from the moment we hand it to you that girl from today We share bliss in trouble when I married the man
must be handed some girl he will say to you I found you to rely on you, you're my own I will not have someone close to you


married man will tell you to wear a very prominent couple services like taking and then you see his friends happy to tell you girl I want everyone to know you are my -
married that person will support you to lose weight but still take you to the supermarket to buy you a lot of good food and then eat whatever you say girl I have more fat you
- will marry the man cross the road holding your hand when you say go with me girl -
marry the person will understand that his wife is used to pain and pleasure will be blowing the whistle and you do housework -
married that person will get angry when you patiently cajole and tease you like that ugly girl you angry -
man will marry you when you cry and then wipe tears good girl has to tell you I do not cry -
will marry the man when you're tired and said his arm very distressed girl hug -
man will marry before going to sleep with you that girl you want to go to bed early to marry that person must
will get you home to see his mom, this is my daughter and then you find you say this is our mother to marry the person must
will be sunny in one day wore a blue sky smiles at you and say we have a home of the girl. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment